Amerigroup (AGP) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.31, Tops Views
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Amerigroup (NYSE: AGP) reports Q2 EPS of $1.31, versus the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.4 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- Sturdy quarter likely for financials, but ETF investors cautious
- Patriot National (PN) Files for Proposed Follow-on Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!