Amerigroup (AGP) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.31, Tops Views
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Nokia (NOK) Reports Improved Q2 EPS of EUR0.09
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Adds $6B to Buyback Plan
Amerigroup (NYSE: AGP) reports Q2 EPS of $1.31, versus the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.4 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Updates Q3 & FY Guidance
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Misses Q2 AFFO by 3c; Trims FY15 Outlook
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Q2 Revenue Tops Views, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!