Amerigroup (AGP) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.31, Tops Views
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
Amerigroup (NYSE: AGP) reports Q2 EPS of $1.31, versus the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.4 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Sets Annual Meeting on June 30, 2016
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Offers Q2, FY16 Outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) Said to Face U.S. Accounting Inquiry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!