Amerigroup (AGP) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.31, Tops Views
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Amerigroup (NYSE: AGP) reports Q2 EPS of $1.31, versus the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter was $1.4 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.4 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22, Offers FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!