America's Car Mart (CRMT) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Retail Unit Sales Rose 11.8%
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
America's Car Mart (NASDAQ: CRMT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.62, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $150 million versus the consensus estimate of $134.72 million.
- Retail unit sales increase of 11.8% to 12,167 from 10,881 for the prior year quarter with increased productivity at 28.4 retail units sold per store per month, up from 25.3 for the prior year quarter
- Average retail sales price increased $244 to $10,491 or 2.4% from the prior year quarter (increased $98 or 0.9% sequentially)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on America's Car Mart (CRMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!