America's Car Mart (CRMT) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
America's Car Mart (NASDAQ: CRMT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.87, $0.41 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146 million versus the consensus estimate of $154.36 million.
- Retail unit sales decrease of 2.3% to 11,957 from 12,244 for the prior year quarter with decreased productivity at 27.9 retail units sold per store per month, down from 28.9 for the prior year quarter
- Average retail sales price increased $428 to $10,393 or 4.3% from the prior year quarter (decreased $248 or 2.3% sequentially)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on America's Car Mart (CRMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!