America's Car Mart (CRMT) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
America's Car Mart (NASDAQ: CRMT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.87, $0.41 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146 million versus the consensus estimate of $154.36 million.
- Retail unit sales decrease of 2.3% to 11,957 from 12,244 for the prior year quarter with decreased productivity at 27.9 retail units sold per store per month, down from 28.9 for the prior year quarter
- Average retail sales price increased $428 to $10,393 or 4.3% from the prior year quarter (decreased $248 or 2.3% sequentially)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on America's Car Mart (CRMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!