American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
American Woodmark Corp (NASDAQ: AMWD) reported Q1 loss of ($0.19), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lear Corp. (LEA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Trims FY15 Outlook
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!