American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
American Woodmark Corp (NASDAQ: AMWD) reported Q1 loss of ($0.19), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.04/Share; Appoints New CFO
- WSI Industries, Inc. (WSCI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!