American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (JUNO) (WSH) (PNR) Higher; (ETRM) (APOL) (SNE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
American Woodmark Corp (NASDAQ: AMWD) reported Q1 loss of ($0.19), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans to Exit Private Brands Operations
- UPDATE: Accenture (ACN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Wowo Ltd. (WOWO) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.57/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!