American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Dan Loeb's Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
American Woodmark Corp (NASDAQ: AMWD) reported Q1 loss of ($0.19), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Q4 EPS Ahead of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!