American Woodmark Corp (AMWD) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
American Woodmark Corp (NASDAQ: AMWD) reported Q1 loss of ($0.19), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.18 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- GSI Group, Inc. (GSIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!