American Woodmark (AMWD) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
American Woodmark (NASDAQ: AMWD) reported Q1 EPS of $1.32, $0.39 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $258.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $262.71 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Woodmark (AMWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Access National (ANCX) to Acquire Middleburg Financial (MBRG) in ~$233M Deal
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!