American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.60), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.72). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.26 million.
Cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash at September 30, 2016 totaled $26.6 million, compared with $36.6 million at June 30, 2016.
American Superconductor sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.57), versus the consensus of ($0.52). American Superconductor sees Q3 2017 revenue of $23-25 million, versus the consensus of $21.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Superconductor (AMSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!