American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.60), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.72). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.26 million.
Cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash at September 30, 2016 totaled $26.6 million, compared with $36.6 million at June 30, 2016.
American Superconductor sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.57), versus the consensus of ($0.52). American Superconductor sees Q3 2017 revenue of $23-25 million, versus the consensus of $21.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Superconductor (AMSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!