American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.64), $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.92). Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $13.39 million.
American Superconductor sees Q2 2017 EPS of ($0.88), versus the consensus of ($0.53). American Superconductor sees Q2 2017 revenue of $16-18 million, versus the consensus of $23.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Superconductor (AMSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!