American Public Education (APEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revs Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $75.63 million.
- Net course registrations at American Public University System decreased approximately 8% in the second quarter of 2016, compared to the prior year period. Net course registrations by returning students decreased approximately 5% year-over-year and net course registrations by new students decreased approximately 22% year-over-year in the second quarter of 2016.
- Active student enrollment at American Public University System decreased 12% year-over-year to 91,800 students as of June 30, 2016.
- Total student enrollment at HCON decreased approximately 8% to 1,770 students for the three months ended June 30, 2016.
American Public Education sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.26-$0.31, versus the consensus of $0.36.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Public Education (APEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!