American International Group (AIG) Posts Q3 Loss of $1.60/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.60), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.27).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG Study: U.S. Ultra High Net Worth Clients Own Nine Homes Overseas, Prefer Property in North and South America; Multinational Coverage Needed to Cover Risk
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!