American International Group (AIG) Posts Q3 Loss of $1.60/Share
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.60), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.27).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG) to Sell Certain LatAm Commercial, Consumer Insurance Ops to Fairfax Financial
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- AIG Agrees to Sell Certain Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe Operations to Fairfax Financial; Enters into Strategic Partnership with Fairfax to Support Multinational Clients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!