American International Group (AIG) Posts Q3 Loss of $1.60/Share
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.60), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.27).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY16 EPS Outlook
- AIG Announces Pricing of the Sale of Ordinary H Shares of PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!