American International Group (AIG) Posts Q3 Loss of $1.60/Share
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.60), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.27).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG To Report Third Quarter 2015 Results on November 2, 2015
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
- Corona, Modelo beers power Constellation's profit beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!