American International Group (AIG) Posts Q3 Loss of $1.60/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.60), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.27).
You May Also Be Interested In
- ILFC and Xiamen Airlines Complete Deliveries of Four New B737-800 Aircraft
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (DMND) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Ex-Items, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!