American International Group (AIG) Posts Q3 Loss of $1.60/Share
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.60), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.27).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Affirms FY Guiance
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!