American Express Co. (AXP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
American Express Co. (NYSE: AXP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.03, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.58 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Forest City Enterprises (FCE-A) Swings to Q3 Loss
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!