American Express Co. (AXP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
American Express Co. (NYSE: AXP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.03, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.58 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- AirXpanders Submits FDA 510(k) Filing for AeroForm®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!