American Express Co. (AXP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
American Express Co. (NYSE: AXP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.03, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.58 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Haven on the Go: American Express Opens THE CENTURION® Studio in Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 EPS Guidance Matches Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!