American Express (AXP) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q2 Results
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/02: (MVNR) (NXPI) (FSL) Higher; (LL) (WBAI) (PCRX) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
American Express (NYSE: AXP) reports Q2 EPS of $0.90, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter was $7 billion, which compares to the estimate of $6.79 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AmEx (AXP), Capital One (COF) on Watch Following Costco/Visa/Citi Card Agreements
- Federal Signal (FSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!