American Express (AXP) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
American Express (NYSE: AXP) reports Q2 EPS of $0.90, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter was $7 billion, which compares to the estimate of $6.79 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Price Targets Get Closer to a Googol Following Blowout Qtr
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Announces Adjournment of Special Meeting to Allow Vote on Reverse Stock Split
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!