American Express (AXP) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
American Express (NYSE: AXP) reports Q2 EPS of $0.90, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter was $7 billion, which compares to the estimate of $6.79 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thousands of U.S. Neighborhoods Gear Up to Celebrate Fifth Annual Small Business Saturday
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c; Will Launch 'Optimize the Market' Strategy
- Sandler O'Neill Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!