American Express (AXP) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q2 Results
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
American Express (NYSE: AXP) reports Q2 EPS of $0.90, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter was $7 billion, which compares to the estimate of $6.79 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Comps Increase 11.4%, Updates Guidance
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!