American Express (AXP) Reports Q4 EPS of 94c
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.94, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.33 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siris Capital to Acquire Xura (MESG) in ~$643M Deal
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/23: (MON) (XNPT) (REXI) (AIXG) (AGNC)/(ARES) (LMNX)/(NSPH)
- UPDATE: Viacom (VIA), AmEx (AXP) Enter Exclusive Targeted TV Ad Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!