American Express (AXP) Reports Q4 EPS of 94c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.94, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.33 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- American Express (AXP) PT Raised to $80 at Goldman Sachs, Expects Positive Upside Reaction Following Updated 2017 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!