American Express (AXP) Reports Q4 EPS of 94c
- Futures flat as investors count down to Yellen speech
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.94, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.33 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; GMV Rose 68%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!