American Express (AXP) Reports Q4 EPS of 94c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.94, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.32 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.33 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!