American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $823 million versus the consensus estimate of $818.1 million.
Comps rose 3 percent, versus an 11 percent increase for Q215.
The company sees Q3 EPS of $0.40 - $0.41, versus $0.40. expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Morgan Stanley Finds Amazon (AMZN) on Top Following Home Furnishing Survey - (WMT) (BBBY) (HOME) (TCS) (PIR)
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!