American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.23, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $823 million versus the consensus estimate of $818.1 million.
Comps rose 3 percent, versus an 11 percent increase for Q215.
The company sees Q3 EPS of $0.40 - $0.41, versus $0.40. expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!