American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Comps Increase 2%
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $941 million versus the consensus estimate of $940.94 million.
- Consolidated comparable sales increased 2%, following a 9% increase last year.
American Eagle Outfitters sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.37-$0.39, versus the consensus of $0.45.
- comparable sales in the range of flat to a low single digit increase.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Acquire STAHL in ~$486M Deal
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!