American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Comps Increase 2%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $941 million versus the consensus estimate of $940.94 million.
- Consolidated comparable sales increased 2%, following a 9% increase last year.
American Eagle Outfitters sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.37-$0.39, versus the consensus of $0.45.
- comparable sales in the range of flat to a low single digit increase.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!