American Dairy Inc. (ADY) Misses Q2 Mark, Swings to Loss
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
American Dairy Inc. (NYSE: ADY) reports Q2 loss of $0.92, versus the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter was $52.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $60.79 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!