American Dairy Inc. (ADY) Misses Q2 Mark, Swings to Loss
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
American Dairy Inc. (NYSE: ADY) reports Q2 loss of $0.92, versus the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter was $52.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $60.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.15
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!