American Dairy Inc. (ADY) Misses Q2 Mark, Swings to Loss
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
American Dairy Inc. (NYSE: ADY) reports Q2 loss of $0.92, versus the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter was $52.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $60.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.98
- WuXi PharmaTech (WX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, FY Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!