American Dairy Inc. (ADY) Misses Q2 Mark, Swings to Loss
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
American Dairy Inc. (NYSE: ADY) reports Q2 loss of $0.92, versus the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter was $52.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $60.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!