American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (MTGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Franchise Picks: The 20 Best Stocks to Buy - Jefferies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/18: (EONC) (SYNM) (VCI) Higher; (WPCS) (TWGP) (JBL) Lower
- Bitcoin Loses Over Half its Value in Days on China Crackdown
American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: MTGE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.21 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- FedEx Corp. (FDX) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Raises FY14 Outlook
- CSP, Inc. (CSPI) Posts Break-Even Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!