American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Capital Mortgage Investment (NASDAQ: MTGE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, ex-catch up, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43.
- $5.6 billion investment portfolio as of September 30, 2016
- $3.0 billion agency securities
- $1.2 billion net long TBA
- $1.3 billion non-agency securities
- $0.1 billion mortgage servicing rights ("MSR")
- $0.1 billion healthcare real estate investments
- 5.0x "at risk" leverage on agency and non-agency securities as of September 30, 2016, compared to 4.9x as of June 30, 2016
- 3.7x excluding net long TBA mortgage position as of September 30, 2016
- 13.0% average CPR for agency securities for the quarter
- 10.1% projected life CPR for agency securities as of September 30, 2016
- 2.12% annualized net interest rate spread and dollar roll income for the quarter, excluding estimated "catch-up" premium amortization expense
- Excludes 6 bps of "catch-up" premium amortization expense
- A decrease from 2.17% for the prior quarter, excluding 18 bps of "catch-up" premium amortization expense
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!