American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
American Capital Mortgage Investment (NASDAQ: MTGE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, ex-catch up, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43.
- $5.6 billion investment portfolio as of September 30, 2016
- $3.0 billion agency securities
- $1.2 billion net long TBA
- $1.3 billion non-agency securities
- $0.1 billion mortgage servicing rights ("MSR")
- $0.1 billion healthcare real estate investments
- 5.0x "at risk" leverage on agency and non-agency securities as of September 30, 2016, compared to 4.9x as of June 30, 2016
- 3.7x excluding net long TBA mortgage position as of September 30, 2016
- 13.0% average CPR for agency securities for the quarter
- 10.1% projected life CPR for agency securities as of September 30, 2016
- 2.12% annualized net interest rate spread and dollar roll income for the quarter, excluding estimated "catch-up" premium amortization expense
- Excludes 6 bps of "catch-up" premium amortization expense
- A decrease from 2.17% for the prior quarter, excluding 18 bps of "catch-up" premium amortization expense
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!