American Airlines (AAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.76, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.54 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Airlines (AAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!