Ameresco (AMRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Lifts FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ameresco (NYSE: AMRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $180.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $171.8 million.
Ameresco sees FY2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.25. Ameresco sees FY2016 revenue of $645-660 million, versus the consensus of $652.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameresco (AMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!