Ameren Corp (AEE) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameren Corp (NYSE: AEE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.61, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.45 billion.
Ameren Corp sees FY2016 EPS of $2.45-$2.65, versus prior guidance of $2.40-$2.60.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameren Corp (AEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- ASB Bancorp (ASBB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.48
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!