Amdocs (DOX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.89, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $940.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $941.19 million.
- Expected revenue growth of 2.0-6.0% on a constant currency basis and reported basis. Expected non-GAAP diluted earnings per share growth of roughly 4.5-8.5%, incorporating the impact of anticipated share repurchase activity over the course of the fiscal year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amdocs (DOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!