Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.11, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.3 million.
Ambarella sees Q4 2017 revenue of $84-87 million, versus the consensus of $90.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ambarella (AMBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!