Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.11, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.3 million.
Ambarella sees Q4 2017 revenue of $84-87 million, versus the consensus of $90.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ambarella (AMBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Affirms FY16 Outlook into Analyst, Investor Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!