Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Issues Q3 Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.54, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.28 million.
Ambarella sees Q3 2017 revenue of $95-99 million, versus the consensus of $95.6 million.
The company also offered the following guidance commentary:
- Gross margin on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between 63.5% and 65.0%
- Operating expenses on a non-GAAP basis are expected to be between $25.0 million and $26.5 million
- Effective tax rate on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between 11.5% and 12.5%
- Annual revenue for fiscal 2017 is expected to be flat to down 5% compared to fiscal 2016, consistent with previous guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ambarella (AMBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!