Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Issues Q3 Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.54, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.28 million.
Ambarella sees Q3 2017 revenue of $95-99 million, versus the consensus of $95.6 million.
The company also offered the following guidance commentary:
- Gross margin on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between 63.5% and 65.0%
- Operating expenses on a non-GAAP basis are expected to be between $25.0 million and $26.5 million
- Effective tax rate on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between 11.5% and 12.5%
- Annual revenue for fiscal 2017 is expected to be flat to down 5% compared to fiscal 2016, consistent with previous guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ambarella (AMBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Kingsway Financial (KFS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!