Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Issues Q3 Outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.54, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.28 million.
Ambarella sees Q3 2017 revenue of $95-99 million, versus the consensus of $95.6 million.
The company also offered the following guidance commentary:
- Gross margin on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between 63.5% and 65.0%
- Operating expenses on a non-GAAP basis are expected to be between $25.0 million and $26.5 million
- Effective tax rate on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between 11.5% and 12.5%
- Annual revenue for fiscal 2017 is expected to be flat to down 5% compared to fiscal 2016, consistent with previous guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ambarella (AMBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!