Ambac (AMBC) Reports Q2 EPS of $2.54
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ambac (NASDAQ: AMBC) reported Q2 EPS of $2.54, $1.49 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ambac (AMBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!