Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $32.69 billion.
Amazon.com sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42.0-45.5 million, versus the consensus of $44.58 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amazon.com (AMZN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c