Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $32.69 billion.
Amazon.com sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42-45.5 billion, versus the consensus of $44.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amazon.com (AMZN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!