Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $32.69 billion.
Amazon.com sees Q4 2016 revenue of $42-45.5 billion, versus the consensus of $44.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amazon.com (AMZN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!