Amaya (AYA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Sold Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amaya (NASDAQ: AYA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.85 million versus the consensus estimate of $281.86 million.
Amaya sees FY2016 EPS of $1.78-$1.83, versus the consensus of $1.67. Amaya sees FY2016 revenue of $1.137-1.157 billion, versus the consensus of $1.17 billion.
"As we have concluded the strategic review process, we are excited to continue focusing on improving the company and our operations. We continued to execute on our four strategic priorities during the quarter as evidenced by our strong performance," said Rafi Ashkenazi, Chief Executive Officer of Amaya. "I am particularly pleased with our core poker business as we believe the proactive changes we made to our poker ecosystem have both substantially offset and began to reverse certain negative trends facing that business. We plan to continue leveraging this positive momentum into our casino and sportsbook offerings as we focus on becoming the world's favorite online gaming destination and maximizing winning moments for all of our customers."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amaya (AYA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!