Amarin Corp Plc (AMRN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.08
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Amarin Corp Plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin (AMRN) Announces Vascepa Capsules Are Eligible for Five-Year New Chemical Entity Exclusivity
- YY, Inc. (YY) Reports Q1 EPS of RMB4.59
- Amarin Announces FDA New Chemical Entity Market Exclusivity Determination for Vascepa(R) (icosapent ethyl) Capsules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!