Amarin Corp Plc (AMRN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.08
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Amarin Corp Plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin to Report Third Quarter 2014 Results and Host Conference Call on November 6, 2014
- Global Power Equipment (GLPW) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!