Amarin Corp Plc (AMRN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.08
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- TransUnion Files $100M IPO
Amarin Corp Plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Confident FY15 Revenue Outlook
- Appliance Recycling Centers (ARCI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.10
- Coast Distribution (CRV) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.23/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!