Amarin Corp Plc (AMRN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.08
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Amarin Corp Plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!