AmSurg (AMSG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, FY Rev. Guidance Tops Consensus
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AmSurg (NASDAQ: AMSG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $822.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $770.29 million.
AmSurg sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.23, versus the consensus of $1.28.
AmSurg sees FY2016 EPS of $4.28-$4.33, versus the consensus of $4.33. AmSurg sees FY2016 revenue of $3.15-3.17 billion, versus the consensus of $3.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AmSurg (AMSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!