AmSurg (AMSG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, FY Rev. Guidance Tops Consensus
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AmSurg (NASDAQ: AMSG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.13, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $822.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $770.29 million.
AmSurg sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.23, versus the consensus of $1.28.
AmSurg sees FY2016 EPS of $4.28-$4.33, versus the consensus of $4.33. AmSurg sees FY2016 revenue of $3.15-3.17 billion, versus the consensus of $3.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AmSurg (AMSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!