Altria Group (MO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Altria Group (NYSE: MO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.9 billion, versus $6.7 billion reported last year.
“Altria delivered excellent performance in the third quarter and for the first nine months.” said Marty Barrington, Altria’s Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President. “Our core tobacco businesses delivered solid income growth on the strength of their leading premium brands. We also continued to simplify business processes, streamline infrastructure and invest in important growth initiatives. And with the completion of Anheuser-Busch InBev’s business combination with SABMiller, we maximized the value of our SABMiller investment and expanded and extended our share repurchase program. Going forward, we continue to have a position in the global brewing profit pool as a significant shareholder in the new combined company.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altria Group (MO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!