Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altra Industrial Motion (NASDAQ: AIMC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $173.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $175.1 million.
Share Repurchase Program
On October 19, 2016, our board of directors approved a new share repurchase program authorizing the buyback of up to $30 million of the Company’s common stock through December 31, 2019. The previous share repurchase program, initiated in 2014, has been terminated and replaced by this new program effective immediately. The Company expects to purchase shares on the open market, through block trades, in privately negotiated transactions, in compliance with SEC Rule 10b-18 (including through Rule 10b5-1 plans), or in such other appropriate manner. The timing of the shares repurchased will be at the discretion of management and will depend on a number of factors, including price, market conditions and regulatory requirements. Shares acquired through the repurchase program will be held as treasury shares and may be used for general corporate purposes. The Company retains the right to limit, terminate or extend the share repurchase program at any time without prior notice.
Altra Industrial Motion sees FY2016 EPS of $1.45-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.49. Altra Industrial Motion sees FY2016 revenue of $705-715 million, versus the consensus of $708.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!