Alterra Capital Holdings (ALTE) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Alterra Capital Holdings (NASDAQ: ALTE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- voxeljet AG (vjet) Narrows Q4 Loss; Offers FY15 Outlook
- 1347 Property (PIH) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.11
- Upland Software (UPLD) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!