Alterra Capital Holdings (ALTE) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
Alterra Capital Holdings (NASDAQ: ALTE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Allot Communications (ALLT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!