Alterra Capital Holdings (ALTE) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Alterra Capital Holdings (NASDAQ: ALTE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Centene (CNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Vascular Solutions (VASC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates FY Guidance
- Chemed Corporation (CHE) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!