Alterra Capital Holdings (ALTE) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Alterra Capital Holdings (NASDAQ: ALTE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%