Alpha & Omega (AOSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alpha & Omega (NASDAQ: AOSL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.19, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.43 million.
Alpha & Omega sees Q2 2017 revenue of $91-95 million, versus the consensus of $90.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alpha & Omega (AOSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!