Alpha & Omega (AOSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alpha & Omega (NASDAQ: AOSL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.19, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $95.43 million.
Alpha & Omega sees Q2 2017 revenue of $91-95 million, versus the consensus of $90.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alpha & Omega (AOSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook