Alon USA Energy (ALJ) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Alon USA Energy (NYSE: ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09).
Paul Eisman, President and CEO commented, "Our third quarter results reflect a continuation of the difficult refining environment experienced in the first two quarters of 2016. The average Gulf Coast 3-2-1 benchmark crack spread for the third quarter of 2016 was approximately $6.50 per barrel lower than the average for the same period last year. Additionally, high RINs costs continue to weigh on our profitability. We continue to focus on operational excellence and controlling expenditures across the organization in this environment. We were pleased with the contributions in the third quarter from our asphalt marketing business and our renewable fuels project in California.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alon USA Energy (ALJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!