Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Alnylam Pharma (NASDAQ: ALNY) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.21), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.14 million.
At September 30, 2016, Alnylam had cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities, and restricted investments of $1.19 billion, as compared to cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of $1.28 billion at December 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!