Allscripts (MDRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $392 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.92 million.
Allscripts sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.17. Allscripts sees Q4 2016 revenue of $420-435 million, versus the consensus of $425.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allscripts (MDRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!