Allscripts (MDRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $392 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.92 million.
Allscripts sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.17. Allscripts sees Q4 2016 revenue of $420-435 million, versus the consensus of $425.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allscripts (MDRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!