Allscripts (MDRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $392 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.92 million.
Allscripts sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.17. Allscripts sees Q4 2016 revenue of $420-435 million, versus the consensus of $425.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allscripts (MDRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!