Alliqua (ALQA) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.05
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alliqua (NASDAQ: ALQA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.38 million.
"During the second quarter, we were pleased to achieve strong total revenue growth, led by contributions from our MIST Therapy franchise acquired from Celleration in May 2015, record quarterly sales of our Biovance Human Amniotic Membrane Allograft, and high levels of demand from our contract manufacturing customers,” said David Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Alliqua. “In addition to our sales performance, we were able to lay the groundwork for our continued focus on regenerative technologies by securing important growth capital through the sale of our rights to the sorbion franchise, and by progressing towards the commercial launch of our Interfyl™ Human Connective Tissue Matrix.”
"Entering the second half of the year, we look forward to providing updates on our continued progress, as we remain focused on delivering superior regenerative healing technologies to our customers and creating value for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliqua (ALQA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Guides In-Line
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!