Allied World Assurance (AWH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.62
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Allied World Assurance (NYSE: AWH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.62, versus $0.55 reported last year.
"I am pleased we were able to generate a 96.2% combined ratio and strong investment returns which resulted in net income of $68.6 million, in spite of some large loss events that took place in the quarter," commented President and Chief Executive Officer, Scott Carmilani.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allied World Assurance (AWH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!