Allied Motion (AMOT) Posts Improved Q3 Results; Revs Up 47%
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: AMOT) reports Q3 EPS of $0.14, versus $0.04 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $22 million, compared to $14.9 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!