Allied Healthcare International (AHCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Allied Healthcare International (Nasdaq: AHCI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- voxeljet AG (vjet) Narrows Q4 Loss; Offers FY15 Outlook
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Will Pursue Sale of Ben Sherman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!