Allied Healthcare International (AHCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- Jefferies Starts Tesla Motors (TSLA) at Buy, $350 Price Target; China Concerns are 'Overblown'
Allied Healthcare International (Nasdaq: AHCI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transdigm (TDG) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Updates FY15 Outlook
- Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Modestly Trims Revenue Outlook
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c; Boosts FY15 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!