Alliance Financial Corp (ALNC) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/17: (ASPX) (VOLC) (DRIV) Higher; (NVGN) (BEAV) (RT) Lower
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
- Morgan Stanley Sees Major Server Cycle in 2015, Upgrades IT Hardware Sector (HPQ) (STX) (WDC) (QLGC)
Alliance Financial Corp (NASDAQ: ALNC) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.67, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. GAAP EPS was $0.77 for the quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
- Willbros Group (WG) Reports Q3 EPS of 2c, Revenue Beats
- Ecology & Environment (EEI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!