Alliance Financial Corp (ALNC) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Alliance Financial Corp (NASDAQ: ALNC) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.67, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. GAAP EPS was $0.77 for the quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Posts Q2 Loss of 42c/Share
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!