Alliance Financial Corp (ALNC) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Alliance Financial Corp (NASDAQ: ALNC) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.67, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. GAAP EPS was $0.77 for the quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (AFH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Perfect World Co. Ltd. (PWRD) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!