Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c; Boosts FY16 Outlook, Guides FY17 Growth
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q3 EPS of $4.74, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $4.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.78 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $16.90, versus the consensus of $16.88. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $7.2 billion, versus the consensus of $7.19 billion.
Initial guidance for 2017 is for 10 percent growth in both revenue and core EPS.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!