Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c; Boosts FY16 Outlook, Guides FY17 Growth
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q3 EPS of $4.74, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $4.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.78 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $16.90, versus the consensus of $16.88. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $7.2 billion, versus the consensus of $7.19 billion.
Initial guidance for 2017 is for 10 percent growth in both revenue and core EPS.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!