Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c; Boosts FY16 Outlook, Guides FY17 Growth
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q3 EPS of $4.74, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $4.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.78 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $16.90, versus the consensus of $16.88. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $7.2 billion, versus the consensus of $7.19 billion.
Initial guidance for 2017 is for 10 percent growth in both revenue and core EPS.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!