Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c; Boosts FY16 Outlook, Guides FY17 Growth
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) reported Q3 EPS of $4.74, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $4.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.89 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.78 billion.
Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $16.90, versus the consensus of $16.88. Alliance Data Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $7.2 billion, versus the consensus of $7.19 billion.
Initial guidance for 2017 is for 10 percent growth in both revenue and core EPS.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alliance Data Systems (ADS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook