Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.21), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $771 million versus the consensus estimate of $815.77 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Allegheny Technologies (ATI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!