Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.61 million.
Align Technology sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.64-$0.67, versus the consensus of $0.66. Align Technology sees Q4 2016 revenue of $289.2-293.9 million, versus the consensus of $288 million.
"Q3 was a solid quarter with revenue, margins and EPS above the high end of our guidance. Our results were driven by record Invisalign case volume, up 20.5% year-over-year reflecting growth across all customer channels and geographies, as well as continued demand for iTero scanners," said Joe Hogan, Align Technology President and CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!