Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.61 million.
Align Technology sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.64-$0.67, versus the consensus of $0.66. Align Technology sees Q4 2016 revenue of $289.2-293.9 million, versus the consensus of $288 million.
"Q3 was a solid quarter with revenue, margins and EPS above the high end of our guidance. Our results were driven by record Invisalign case volume, up 20.5% year-over-year reflecting growth across all customer channels and geographies, as well as continued demand for iTero scanners," said Joe Hogan, Align Technology President and CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!