Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.61 million.
Align Technology sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.64-$0.67, versus the consensus of $0.66. Align Technology sees Q4 2016 revenue of $289.2-293.9 million, versus the consensus of $288 million.
"Q3 was a solid quarter with revenue, margins and EPS above the high end of our guidance. Our results were driven by record Invisalign case volume, up 20.5% year-over-year reflecting growth across all customer channels and geographies, as well as continued demand for iTero scanners," said Joe Hogan, Align Technology President and CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!