Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $271.61 million.
Align Technology sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.64-$0.67, versus the consensus of $0.66. Align Technology sees Q4 2016 revenue of $289.2-293.9 million, versus the consensus of $288 million.
"Q3 was a solid quarter with revenue, margins and EPS above the high end of our guidance. Our results were driven by record Invisalign case volume, up 20.5% year-over-year reflecting growth across all customer channels and geographies, as well as continued demand for iTero scanners," said Joe Hogan, Align Technology President and CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Align Technology (ALGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!