Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Relativity In-Line
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.23, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $799 million versus the consensus estimate of $786.86 million.
Alexion Pharma sees FY2016 EPS at upper end of $4.50-$4.65, versus the consensus of $4.67. Alexion Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $3.05-3.10 billion, versus the consensus of $3.08 billion.
“In Q3 2016, we delivered strong financial performance and served an increasing number of patients with PNH, aHUS, HPP and LAL-D, while also achieving significant R&D milestones,” said David Hallal, Chief Executive Officer of Alexion. “As we continue to grow our complement and metabolic businesses, we are working with urgency to file our regulatory submissions for eculizumab for the treatment of patients with refractory gMG in both the U.S. and Europe, and to enroll patients with PNH and aHUS into the global ALXN1210 registration trials.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alexion Pharma (ALXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!