Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Relativity In-Line
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) reported Q3 EPS of $1.23, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $799 million versus the consensus estimate of $786.86 million.
Alexion Pharma sees FY2016 EPS at upper end of $4.50-$4.65, versus the consensus of $4.67. Alexion Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $3.05-3.10 billion, versus the consensus of $3.08 billion.
“In Q3 2016, we delivered strong financial performance and served an increasing number of patients with PNH, aHUS, HPP and LAL-D, while also achieving significant R&D milestones,” said David Hallal, Chief Executive Officer of Alexion. “As we continue to grow our complement and metabolic businesses, we are working with urgency to file our regulatory submissions for eculizumab for the treatment of patients with refractory gMG in both the U.S. and Europe, and to enroll patients with PNH and aHUS into the global ALXN1210 registration trials.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alexion Pharma (ALXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!