Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Files to Delay Form 10-Q; Notes Investigation of Sales Practices
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors of Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Company”) is conducting an investigation into allegations that recently have been made by a former employee with respect to the Company’s Soliris sales practices. Specifically, the Audit and Finance Committee is investigating whether Company personnel have engaged in sales practices that were inconsistent with Company policies and procedures and the related disclosure and other considerations raised by such practices. The Audit and Finance Committee has retained outside counsel to assist it in the investigation. At this point in time, the Audit and Finance Committee’s investigation has not identified instances where Soliris orders were not placed by customers for patients or any facts that require the Company to update its previously reported historical results. The Audit and Finance Committee and its counsel are working diligently to complete the investigation, but at this time it is uncertain when this investigation will be complete and what the results of such investigation will be.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sientra (SIEN) Halted on LUDP After Shares Whipsawed
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility at 31 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!