Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alexandria Real Estate (NYSE: ARE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.39, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline