Alere (ALR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.46/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alere (NYSE: ALR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.46), versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $611.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $618.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alere (ALR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares (ACBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Oppenheimer Holdings (OPY) Posts Q3 Loss of 5c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!