Albemarle Corporation (ALB) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
- Pandora (P) Pops Higher on Q1 Results; Expands Listener Base by 2.5M Subs
Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB) reports Q3 EPS of $0.61, 4 cents worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter was $660.5 million, versus the consensus of $634.89 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Below Views
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Tops Q1 EPS by 22c; Boosts Outlook
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Post Smaller Q1 Loss; Reaffirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!